Friday, May 22

Getting Settled and Catching Up

Hi all!!

*crickets chirp*

Yes... well... I've been away for a while because Leviathan has been in a kind of crisis since 3.1 hit. A bunch of our members left, and we were already having problems with attendance, so 25s on our own was out of the picture. We merged with one guild, and after it didn't work out came back to ours and tried doing Ulduar 25 as joint runs with other guilds. Eventually, people grew tired of trying to find other guilds to help us and progress came to a dead stop, sadly. So, our GM decided the best thing to do was disband, go our seperate ways, and try to find our own places on Dalvengyr, and I agreed with him. It was the best choice to end while it still had a semi-respectable rep instead of letting it fall into being known as a scrubby guild.

Unfortunately, some people server transfered and some went to other guilds, but most of us found our way into Joint Chiefs. I, personally, couldn't be happier. With my new guild, we're progressing steadily through Ulduar 25 (currently on Hodir, though we haven't downed Iron Council yet since we went straight to him from Auraiya), and the atmosphere is very nice. I'm making fast friends with my new guildies and finding myself falling right in with their hijinks in vent during raids. As sad as I am that some of the core people from Leviathan either couldn't get into Joint Chiefs or decided to go a more casual route and be guildless for a while, I'm excited and amazed and relieved that me and most of my friends have found this new home. I hope we all continue to progress and grow together. :)

So what have I been doing for the last month while I haven't been blogging? Besides keeping up with the boomkin news, I've been doing achievements of course!! Some ulduar, some pvp, some old heroics and rep, and the always-fun holidays. Here's the (very long) list:

Heroic: Staying Buffed All Winter
, The Diplomat, Exalted with Timbermaw, Heroic: Nerf Gravity Bombs, Heroic: The Siege of Ulduar, Heroic: Shattered!, Heroic: Hot Pocket, Guardian of Cenarius, Exalted with Sha’tar, Outland Dungeon Hero, Heroic Opening the Dark Portal, Cenarion War Hippogryph, Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, Heroic Arcatraz, Heroic Mechanar, Heroic: Emalon the Storm Watcher, But I’m on Your Side, The Antechamber of Ulduar, Take Out Those Turrets!, Chaos Theory, Exalted Champion of the Alliance, Exalted Champion of Stormwind, 25 Exalted Reputations, Outland Dungeonmaster, Tower Defense, Stormy Assassin, Bound for Glory, The Perfect Storm, King’s Bane, The Incredible Hulk, Bloodthirsty Berserker, I Choose You, Stormcaller Brundir, The Siege of Ulduar, Me and the Cappin’ Make it Happen, Explosives Expert, Ancient Courtyard Protector, Exalted Champion of Ironforge, Supreme Defender, Not Even a Scratch, Alterac Grave Robber, Alterac Valley All-Star, Stormpike Battle Charger, For the Children, Exalted with Lower City, Exalted Champion of the Exodar, Emalon the Storm Watcher, Wrath of the Alliance, Noble Gardener, Exalted Champion of Gnomeregan, Classic Raider, Blackwing Lair, Hot Pocket, Nerf Engineering, Nerf Gravity Bombs, A Quick Shave, Got My Mind on My Money, Heroic: Make Quick Werk of Him, Chasing Marcia, Lance a Lot, It’s Just a Flesh Wound, Exalted Champion of Darnassus, Argent Valor, 10,000 Honorable Kills, Tilted!, Argent Aspiration

..... yeah.

I've also started a gallery here if anyone would like to see the screenshots of them for whatever reason.

That's all for now! I've recently been playing around with upgrades to try to figure out what I consider BIS. My next post will cover my picks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment